Taking into consideration the future sustainable development of Macau the New reclaimed land development plan looks to fulfill the future needs of the community with three public systems; open parks and social areas, public services and transportation.
With a total area of 138 and 51 hectares these areas are intended for public and private commercial development. Areas for public housing are also planned as well as parks and social and public services.
- The main objectives planed for the areas are:
- Improving the quality of life of the population,
- Promoting the diversification of the local economy,
- Enhancing cooperation and regional growth
- Promoting cultural diversity
- Creating a safe and pleasant living environment,
- Building an ecofriendly transport system,
- Building new living low carbon living areas
- Promoting the sustainable development of the Macau SAR.
The land reclamation projects, zone A and E1 are two of our major projects and together with the Macau government we hope to deliver a superior project as a further step for the sustainable development of Macau.